Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Blog Post!

Fabulous Friends, for my first post I believe it is only natural to share a little bit about myself, but for judgement and trust purposes I will only spill a little.  My name is Raquel and I am a young twenty-something Fashionista dying to spill my guts to fellow fashion lovers.  I am hoping to blog my tips, my advice, latest trends, fashion news, and much much more.  Please give me time to get situated and comfortable with my blog.  Enough about me, this blog is solely about the world of fashion.  Just take it in and enjoy.

Now, lets talk Fall!
This is my favorite season by far.  Tis the season to layer and be bold...in prints!  Wear a stripe long sleeved shirt under a bold print blouse, throw on a cargo jacket and top it off with a solid color scarf.  As it gets colder dont be afraid to add a zip up hoodie or playful cardigan before putting on that cargo jacket.  Casual but fashion forward by being daring with prints.

Cargo!  Just by walking down the street you can definatly tell its all about cargo this year.  Anything goes with a cargo jacket,  you can dress it up or down!  From wearing it casual during the day on the go, to wearing it over a fun flirty sparkly dress with pumps at night.  Cargo pants are all the rage as well.  Dress it down during the day with flats and a jacket or dress it up in the evening with pumps and a blazer.  But just as the rule goes for jean on jean, it is the same for cargo on cargo.  Too much cargo and your dressing for the army.  It is NOT ok to wear cargo pants with a cargo jacket.

Thats all for today my fabulous friends